Here are the steps on how to mint an NFT on WAXP blockchain using Atomic Hub:
- Create a WAX account. You can do this by going to the WAX website and clicking on the “Create Account” button.
- Deposit WAX into your account. You can do this by buying WAX on an exchange like Binance or Kraken, or by sending WAX from another WAX account.
- Go to the Atomic Hub website and click on the “Create” button.
- Select the “NFT” option.
- Enter the name of your NFT, the description, and the price. You can also add a supply limit if you want.
- Upload your NFT file. This can be an image, video, audio file, or any other type of file.
- Click on the “Create” button.
- Your NFT will be minted and added to the Atomic Hub marketplace.
Once your NFT is minted, you can sell it on the Atomic Hub marketplace. To do this, simply click on the “Sell” button next to your NFT. You can then set the price and terms of the sale.
Here are some additional tips for minting NFTs on WAXP blockchain using Atomic Hub:
- Use a high-quality image or file for your NFT.
- Write a clear and concise description of your NFT.
- Set a price that is fair and reflects the value of your NFT.
- Promote your NFT on social media and other platforms.
Minting NFTs on WAXP blockchain using Atomic Hub is a great way to create and sell digital assets. By following these steps, you can easily create and sell your own NFTs.